Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Criteria I Improve

1.  Part of the criteria that I need to improve is use of my sources and citations.  I need to figure out how to anonymously site an interview that I had and I also need to check and make sure that I use all of my sources in my paper and have an in text citation for all of them..

2.  I think I also need to work on the organization in my paper and making all of my support bits arguments. Also that transitions from one idea to the next could be stronger in my paper.  Along with the clarity and coherence of my argument.  This could be stronger and I need to make it easier for my audience to understand my ideas.

3.  I also need to improve my counter argument and make it more of a counter argument.  

Written by- Kelsey Robison
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment