Thursday, November 12, 2015

Improvements on rough draft

3 ways I improved my rough draft

1. I thought my paper was too short and could have added more details through out it. 

2. I think I could add more resources to my paper and variety. For example add different zoos like in colorado and explain about them.

3. One more thing I need to improve on my paper could be adding a counter argument on why people believe zoos are educational.

3 ways my partner can improve their rough draft
1. I think my partner could add more key facts that go along with his points through out his paper.

2. One thing my partner could improve with his paper is giving more detailed examples of certain high schools with improvements on art being added to the curriculum. 

3. I believe my partner could expand on some of his topics for example why did drawing a picture of something in a class he took help him? Maybe with memorization?

Written by: Isabella Montalbetti

No comments:

Post a Comment